Vice President of Manufacturing and Industry: David Wilfong, Domestic Fabrics and Blankets Corp Staff: Laura Lee Sylvester, President The Manufacturing and Industry committee is responsible to the Board of Directors for activities and projects that address the manufacturing sector of the business community and associated industry. In addition, these activities should promote increased membership and participation in the chamber from this sector of the business community.
- Provide manufacturers a list of Chamber benefits that is quick and easy to read and inform them on how the chamber can benefit their employees.
- Work closely with the Lenoir County Manufacturers Association (LCMA)
- Offer relocation packages and the Red Carpet program to all manufacturers
- Continue to work with Lenoir County Economic Development and Lenoir Committee of 100
- Communicate to HR directors the wealth of local information on the Chamber’s Livability website
Big Business Calls Us Home
Spirit AeroSystems, Sanderson Farms, Electrolux Home Products, Lenox China, MasterBrand Cabinets, Associated Materials, Hillco LTD, Smithfield Foods, West Pharmaceutical Services, and many others have made a home in Lenoir County thanks in part to our diverse culture, agricultural connection and prime location.